The York Economic Development Corporation is seeking a part-time contracted employee for the role of Communications Coordinator.
Title: Communications Coordinator
Part Time: 15 hours per week
This job has three primary functions:
- Data Management
Activities Include (but are not limited to)
- Providing all administrative functions for organizational meetings: posting agendas, communicating with board members, managing calendar, functioning as meeting host, taking meeting minutes, posting meeting info, preparing materials for meeting, securing speakers, and more
- Managing all web communications: posting content to and managing content on the YorkSCForward.com website (news, calendars, etc.), generating content for and managing social media channels for the YEDC, curating and distributing email communications and newsletters
- Researching, collecting, and managing data: using available online tools, online search, and proactive communications to assemble and organize data for presentation and/or communications
This person’s role is to generally support the YEDC in administration, communication, and data management. A desire and willingness to attend York-focused events and to be engaged in the community of York and its success is required to be successful at the position. Specific skills needed include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Very Good Writing Skills
- Good Research Skills
- Good Social Media Marketing Skills
- Organized, Punctual, Outgoing (to approach people for information or participation)
To inquire about this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.