Feel free to post comments here with any input, ideas, concerns that you have on this topic. Thanks!
* See also Parks and Trails.
* We have great local food producers, this is in our favor!
* Is it just me, or are our local grocery stores focusing on fancy packaging and highly processed goods.
* Please notice that our curbside recycling is quite limited. This is a Health & Wellness issue as it relates to our larger environment.
* There is a weekly Free Clinic in York. It accepts appointments for York residents who qualify by not otherwise having any health benefit. Call 803.366.6337 for eligibility information.
This planning process must address the importance of York’s municipal leadership being vigilant about planning for the critical role of utilities infrastructure, especially for clean drinking water, as new housing developments come up for review and approval.
Like transportation infrastructure costs, utilities infrastructure costs, must be addressed upfront with developers to ensure these vital services keep pace with housing and commercial development, and that the community does not face run away housing development that the infrastructure cannot serve.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *